We are located near Fiddler's Green.
From I-25 and Orchard Road:
- Head west on Orchard Road to Greenwood Plaza Boulevard.
- Turn left on Greenwood Plaza Boulevard to South Syracuse Way (the first stop light).
- Turn right on South Syracuse Way.
- You will pass the first complex and continue on to the second complex, Syracuse Hill.
- Turn right into the complex, our building is the first one on your right, Syracuse Hill One, Suite 109.
- If you get to East Caley Avenue, you’ve gone too far.
From South Quebec Street:
- From South Quebec Street, head east on East Caley Avenue.
- Turn left on South Syracuse Way.
- You will pass the AECOM sign located on your left and continue to the second driveway entrance.
- Turn left into the complex, Syracuse Hill. Our building is the first one on your right, Syracuse Hill One, Suite 109.
- If you get to Greenwood Plaza Boulevard, you’ve gone too far.
Full Passage, Inc. offers fully proctored retired SAT/ACT practice exams at our Greenwood Village test preparation center. We provide a proctored test environment which allows your student to experience how it feels to take an exam and to sit among other students who are also taking the test. Most importantly, you and your student will know how well they do on their practice test.
If you are considering baseline testing, we strongly recommend your student takes both tests in order to understand which one best fits the needs of your student.
What happens after the test?
After the practice testing session is complete, students and parents will receive their student’s results along with an analysis of their scores. Our reports for the practice SAT and ACT are broken down by section and will give a clear visual indication of where the student stands. You can view samples of the SAT or the ACT reports, by clicking on the desired report.
When are tests held?
Our practice ACT and SAT tests are held every month. Standard testing times are from 8:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Below are the upcoming practice testing dates:
Mock Test Dates:
- September 12, 2020 - Full (registration closed)
- September 19, 2020 - Full (registration closed)
- September 26, 2020 - Full (registration closed)
- October 10, 2020
- October 24, 2020
- November 7, 2020 (REGISTRATION OPENING SOON)
- November 14, 2020 (REGISTRATION OPENING SOON)
- November 21, 2020 (REGISTRATION OPENING SOON)
- December 5, 2020 (REGISTRATION OPENING SOON)
How do I sign up?
You can register by clicking on our REGISTER NOW link.
What is the cost?
The cost for our testing and analysis is $45 per test.
What if I have more questions?
Please email us at: email@example.com or you can call (303) 770-0797. We are here to help you and your student benefit from our testing services.